VISITATION DRESS CODE
In keeping with the institution's policy of maintaining a healthy, relaxed visiting atmosphere, the adoption of reasonable standard dress code has been established.
- All visitors shall be expected to dress in appropriate attire while at the Jail. If, in the opinion of the admitting officer, the visitor is not properly clothed in accordance with this dress code, the visit shall be denied. Additionally, proper dress shall be maintained throughout the visit.
- Any modest attire including a dress, skirt, blue jeans, pantsuit, blouse and shirt recommended as appropriate for females. Shorts shall be allowed but shall not exceed more than six (6) inches above the knee & dress or skirt, and any split, slit, zipper, or buttons thereon, shall not exceed four (4) inches above the knee.
- Undergarments, including bra and underwear worn by a female visitor, shall be worn at all times.
- A halter top, tank top, hot pants, short-shorts, mini-skirt, and see through clothing shall not be allowed. Clothing which does not completely cover the midriff, cleavage, or breasts, shall not be acceptable.
- A male visitor shall be expected to wear long or short pants and a long or short sleeve shirt. Bermuda shorts shall be permitted provided the shorts do not extend more than (6) inches above the knee. A tank top, cutoffs, muscle shirt, or see through clothing of any type shall be prohibited.
- Foot wear shall be required at all times.